Trust & Safety Guarantee
All pilots are vetted & checked for required licenses.
Pilot's insurance coverage is publicly displayed.
You won't pay until your job is completed.
We protect you against fraud.
Though prices can vary significantly, pilots typically charge $75-$150/hr. In addition to that, you may have to pay for editing if you need it.
A typical real estate shoot, for example, could be as low as $100 if you simply need a few unedited photos or short clips.
Providing as much information as possible will reduce the amount of questions from pilots and will likely lead to more higher quality bids.
Some common questions are:
- How much footage do you need, and what kind? (i.e. video, photos)?
- Do you need editing (i.e. music, sub-titles)?
- Do you need a specific quality (i.e. 4k, 1080p)?
- What is the exact address so that airspace restrictions can be checked?
- Do you have a timeframe or exact time of day?
You should start receiving bids immediately after your job is approved (which usually happens within 5 minutes).
You will be automatically billed two days after the work is completed. Payment upfront is only required if a pilot has specified a deposit.
It is required that you make payment on our platform using a debit or credit card after the work is completed.