Members of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) who join PrecisionHawk's Drone Pilot Network, Droners.io, not only gain access to a large and growing volume of consumer and enterprise engagements, they also get exclusive benefits:
- Gain priority access to top missions
- Enjoy preferred status for missions from PrecisionHawk's enterprise-class clientele2
- Stand out from the competition
- Display your AOPA Drone Pilot Plus membership with a badge on your Droners.io profile
Save $20 when renewing or upgrading your AOPA Drone Pilot Plus Membership. Renew today.
Receive a $25 discount off your NEW Drone Pilot Plus membership with AOPA. Sign up now.
Boost Your Drone Piloting Career
Get the support you need to grow your drone piloting career:
Grow flight opportunities from a single source — From individual consumer postings to engagements emerging from the world's leading enterprises, a large inventory of commercial opportunities are available to drone pilots. This includes opportunities from PrecisionHawk's enterprise clientele.
Improve portfolio quality and variety — Many of the opportunities posted to PrecisionHawk's Drone Pilot Network involve cutting-edge applications. PrecisionHawk helps leaders in insurance, construction, energy, agriculture, and government pioneer new practices in drone-based aerial intelligence.
- Get the support to accomplish missions — Independent pilots participating in the Drone Pilot Network and using PrecisionHawk hardware and software can contact the support team. Those contracted by PrecisionHawk receive the support of the company's Mission Success team, including training and operational assistance.
1 Applicable to direct hire missions only.
2 Subject to meeting all required qualifications for the applicable enterprise mission.