How It Works
Post A Job
Precision Aerial Services LLC
Average hourly rate
Will travel up to 180 miles
My name is John Carter. I want to introduce you to our company and our services.
Precision Aerial Services, LLC is a Drone-based Aerial Imaging and data capturing company offering many services that are very beneficial to organizations like yours.
We take great effort to work closely with our clients to ensure that their projects are top-notch and a success. At Precision Aerial Services, we deliver what our clients are looking for when it comes to their projects.
Here is a brief overview of our company and why Precision Aerial Services is your best choice for your next project:
• FAA Licensed Pilots
• DOT Drug tested
• INDOT DBE Certified
• Over 20 years' experience flying model aircraft, helicopters, and FPV drones
• Over 30 years' experience as a professional photographer and videographer.
• Private Pilot since 1992
• $1 Millon Dollars in liability Insurance(We are insurable up to $15 Million)
• 3D Mapping and Ortho expert experience with and without Ground Control Points
• Expert users Pix4Dcapture, DroneDeploy, DroneHarmony, Litchi, Hanger.
• LAANC (Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability) experience in Zero Grid authorization
• Completed numerous data mapping flights for communication towers, Solar Panel installations, and more.
• Clients included MTV, BET, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, Hawaiian Tropic, and many other publications
A big difference with us is we enjoy working closely with our clients because the success of our client's projects is important to us.
For our engineering and construction clients, we typically offer the following services:
• Pre-site Aerial Video and Photographic imaging of the proposed job site and surrounding areas
• Site Progression images and videography, including hyper-lapse images
• General Photography and videography
• Ground/Earthwork Surveys
• Contours/Elevation map data
• Interactive 3D models of the project
• 3D Surface map data
• 2D Orthomosaic map data
• Volume Calculations or Volumetric data
• Stockpile Measurements
• Cut and fill data
• 3D point clouds
• 3D mesh models
• Land survey data
• Integration of aerial data with most major CAD and BIM applications
• Documentation of safety iniatives in practive.
• Documentation of restored preconstruction landscaping and infrastructure.
Let our company be the one who delivers the precision, quality, and pricing your project deserves.
Feel free to call. If we can help you with your project, we will offer our advice no matter if we get the project or not.
Precision Aerial Services LLC
Jan. 19, 2019
Request a Quote
Agriculture, Cinematography, Construction, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Roof Inspection, Surveying & Mapping
Terre Haute, IN
This pilot has not uploaded any images into their portfolio yet.
New Construction 3D Map Fly Thru.
Hyperlapse of Evansville, IN Food Truck Gathering
2019 Evansville Indiana Fireworks Display
Drone View of Gorge in Richmond, Indiana June 2019 for fun
On the way to perform a drone flight for a farmers plant counts.
Short lil clip of some wind turbines we inspected
to leave a review.
Droners Approved Pilot