How It Works
Post A Job
Average hourly rate
We offer aerial imaging services in cities throughout he United States. Our dedicated staff of pilots and processing technicians has the capability to handle large and complex jobs with customer service superior to the competition.
• We are responsive (No more waiting)
• We are reliable (We work around your schedule as promised)
• We are efficient (Average turnaround times on most services is 1-3 business days)
• We guarantee your satisfaction (If you are happy, we are too!)
• We are capable (We can scale and pivot to your needs.)
Our service categories include:
• Residential & Commercial Real Estate Marketing
• Government Infrastructure Project Showcases
• Golf Turf Management
• Special Event Photography & Videography
• Surveying & Mapping including topographic surveys and 3D Modeling
• Roof, Bridge & Infrastructure Inspection including Thermal Imaging
• Engineering & Architectural Pre-Design Imaging & Site Surveying
• Construction Project Management
Rates vary depending on job specifics.
Tips for choosing an aerial service provider:
• Ask for proof of insurance and on larger projects and have your company named as one of the insured parties.
• Beware of providers not mentioning an airspace check and if they claim they have FAA authorization, ask for a copy.
• Ask for references and/or to see example of their work
June 11, 2018
Request a Quote
Agriculture, Boating and water sports, Cinematography, Construction, Drone Maintenance, Drone training, Editing, Event, Infrastructure, Other, Real Estate, Roof Inspection, Surveying & Mapping, Wedding
This pilot has not uploaded any images into their portfolio yet.
This pilot has not uploaded any videos into their portfolio yet.
to leave a review.
Droners Approved Pilot