How It Works
Post A Job
Average hourly rate
Will travel up to 180 miles
Visit our Website at: https://www.skydancevideos.com/
We are a Veteran owned small business operating as a LLC corporation through the State of Georgia.
Graduate of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a B.S. in Professional Aeronautics
Professional Program studies in Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) through Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
AUVSI Top Level 1 Certified
Continuing sUAS education is very important to us and will always be a factor of us over other drone service providers. We take great pride in attending the Embry-Riddle Continuing Education Program
We are proud to operate the following DJI sUAS Drones:
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
DJI Inspire 1 Pro
Our Inspire 1 Pro aircraft has been greatly modified to not only improve capabilities, but also for safety of flight.
1. Added additional lighting to exceed FAA requirements for high visibility in flight and to allow for future night flight capabilities (with FAA waiver).
2. Added forward First Person View (FPV) vision capability for our pilot to have forward visibility while the main camera is gimbled by the camera operator.
3. Added an additional rear facing GoPro camera to record video and photography in 4K in addition to the main gimble camera.
4. Added a second data-link capability for the FPV and GoPro camera to permit being viewed without interfering with the main camera view to our operator.
5. Zenmuse X5 4K camera utilizes the following lenses to further enhance photo and video capabilities.
a. DJI MTF 15mm f/1.7 ASPH 30mm (35mm Equivalent)
b. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.8 55mm (35mm Equivalent)
c. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ (for Still Photography) 28-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
April 19, 2019
Request a Quote
Cinematography, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Roof Inspection
This pilot has not uploaded any images into their portfolio yet.
Monticello, GA Town Square
Currently no reviews.
Droners Approved Pilot