David plans and executes photography, video and data projects for:
- Architecture, engineering and construction companies - periodic horizontal and vertical aerial surveys of buildings under construction to track construction progress, and measure as planned against as built
- Vertical building imaging for structural engineering firms to provide detailed images of building surfaces for delamination
- Electric utilities - post-storm infrastructure assessment
- Real estate agents - residential and commercial buildings
- Insurance firms for post-disaster analysis of structures and infrastructure
- Weddings and special events
Provide technical drone services, flying prescribed patterns over proposed and existing construction job sites to deliver highly detailed orthmosaic images and data that is incorporated into CAD and BIM programs.
Have been flying quadcopters for about three years, and have accumulated more than 50 hours of flight time.