How It Works
Post A Job
Average hourly rate
Will travel up to 200 miles
David plans and executes photography, video and data projects for:
- Architecture, engineering and construction companies - periodic horizontal and vertical aerial surveys of buildings under construction to track construction progress, and measure as planned against as built
- Vertical building imaging for structural engineering firms to provide detailed images of building surfaces for delamination
- Electric utilities - post-storm infrastructure assessment
- Real estate agents - residential and commercial buildings
- Insurance firms for post-disaster analysis of structures and infrastructure
- Weddings and special events
Provide technical drone services, flying prescribed patterns over proposed and existing construction job sites to deliver highly detailed orthmosaic images and data that is incorporated into CAD and BIM programs.
Have been flying quadcopters for about three years, and have accumulated more than 50 hours of flight time.
Feb. 8, 2018
Request a Quote
Cinematography, Construction, Editing, Event, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Roof Inspection, Surveying & Mapping, Wedding
This pilot has not uploaded any images into their portfolio yet.
A Summer Day On Lake Sacandaga, NY.
Morning Above the Clouds
Sunshine Drones 10115 Cameilla Road Parkland
Office Building Showcase - 351 S Cypress Road, Pompano Beach, FL
Neff Rental Gainesville Branch Tour
School Construction Project
New Apartment Building Downtown Fort Lauderdale - 500 Las Olas Blvd.
to leave a review.
Droners Approved Pilot