How It Works
Post A Job
Average hourly rate
San Antonio, TX
Will travel up to 180 miles
Prestige Aerial utilizes the latest advanced drone technologies in our Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Systems (UAV / UAS) coupled with proprietary and industry leading software to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services available. Prestige Aerial stands above the competition in a variety of ways;
• Over 15 years experience with experimental aircraft and flight data systems
• FAA certified pilots
• Trained and Certified by Unmanned Safety Institute
• Diversified Fleet of Commercial Grade Aircraft including both fixed and rotor-wing
• Professional grade camera systems and gimbals
• True NDVI
All flight operations are piloted by FAA Certified pilots. We have been approved by the FAA and received an exemption under Section 333 for Commercial Drone Operations, only one of a handful of companies meeting the qualifications for exemption in the state of Texas. We are also certified by the Unmanned Safety Institute (USI), the industries premier certification authority, for safety awareness and excellence that exceeds FAA guidelines.
We offer solutions for:
• Agriculture (NDVI, ENDVI, Crop Health, Stress Monitoring, Precision Ag, imports to SMS and SST Farm Management Software)
• Real Estate (Photography and Video)
• Construction (Live monitoring by superintedents or project managers)
• Inspections (Radio Towers, Flare Stacks, Utility Lines, Power Poles, Pipelines, Railways, Drainage, Water Towers, etc.)
• Insurance (Claims adjustments)
• Cinematography (TV, Commercials, Film and Movie Production).
Consulting, Training, Certified Observer Services
In addition to our other services we offer comprehensive consulting and training services to organizations who wish to purchase and fly their own drones. We can help with legal compliance, vendor selection, acquisitions, configuration and setup, and support.
Sept. 8, 2015
Request a Quote
Agriculture, Cinematography, Construction, Drone Maintenance, Drone training, Event, Infrastructure, Other, Real Estate, Roof Inspection, Surveying & Mapping
This pilot has not uploaded any images into their portfolio yet.
Subdivision Promotional Video
Aerial Construction Progress Highlights
to leave a review.
Droners Approved Pilot