How It Works
Post A Job
Menet Aero, Inc.
Average hourly rate
Will travel up to 180 miles
Why Industry Experts Turn to Us:
- Veteran owned SDVOSBC certified, Menet Aero applies military aviation experience to civilian Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) applications.
- Our team has lead hundreds of thousands of accident-free commercial and military aviation operations in the most demanding environments.
- We apply battle-tested procedures and risk mitigation processes from decades of global manned and unmanned aviation experience to commercial UAS operations.
- Our pilots have thousands of hours of manned and unmanned global aviation experience, an average of $2 million in training, and DOD security clearances.
- We are not outsiders. Our success is built on a foundation of understanding our clients needs and the applications we support.
- Our team of experts understands and delivers the highest level of data accuracies via scalable operations to meet our clients needs.
The Menet Aero Advantage:
- We enable your organization to quickly make well-informed decisions and meet deadlines with data delivered in days instead of weeks.
- We use the most leading edge technology available, including a diverse fleet of UAS platforms to meet specific project needs.
- Menet Aero has the insurance, licenses, and qualifications to meet even the most demanding supply chain and legal requirements.
- Our equipment, infrastructure, and data management systems are constantly updated to provide the safest and most comprehensive service possible.
Sept. 4, 2015
Request a Quote
Agriculture, Boating and water sports, Cinematography, Construction, Drone Maintenance, Drone training, Event, Infrastructure, Other, Real Estate, Roof Inspection, Surveying & Mapping
This pilot has not uploaded any images into their portfolio yet.
A New Kind of Aviation Company
Currently no reviews.
Droners Approved Pilot