I enjoy every tier of this industry! While SkyTap's background and primary focus is in large (Group 4 & 5) remote aircraft flight ops, I also get to fly small aircraft to keep my commercial UAS skills honed. Here's a little more about me:
- Degrees in Commercial Aviation and Aviation Management
- Honored to have flown remotely piloted aircraft in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and the Department of Defense
- Strong passion for the development, integration, and applications of remotely piloted aircraft
- Former management team for the U.S. Army MQ-1C Gray Eagle program
- Experienced with aircraft and payloads ranging from small multicopters to complex, 3,600 lbs aircraft
- Unmanned aircraft for Law Enforcement and security applications
- 14 CFR Part 91 & 135 Certified Charter Pilot
- Certified Flight Instructor, single-engine, instrument airplane
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- Class I Medical
This pilot has not uploaded any images into their portfolio yet.
This pilot has not uploaded any videos into their portfolio yet.