How It Works
Post A Job
Average hourly rate
Will travel up to 180 miles
I am highly interested in being considered for your future project. As a Drone Operator/Pilot, I have extensive experience in the security, transportation, and aviation industries and I am confident that I can make a positive contribution.
I have built a successful career with roles including Commercial Pilot for a major airline, flight instructor with "SAS" Scandinavian Airline Services, Nuclear Weapons Quality Control Evaluator, Flight Security Controller for Priority "A" resources, and Security Remote Site Instructor. I bring to you a solid background in aviation, managing security initiatives, exceptional skills in transportation operations and logistics, and the flexibility to handle competing priorities with an unwavering commitment to accuracy, quality, and efficiency.
I excel in strategically managing resources to optimize productivity, efficiency, quality, and safety.
To complement my successful professional background, I have completed extensive training in criminal justice, aviation, and security management. I would like to inform you of some additional items that I have accomplished recently:
- Part 107 small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS)
- Attended the InterDrone convention in Las Vegas and received a certificate for completing 23 hours of "Drone Development Training".
- Completed training with the Mariice 600 and Inspire 1 UAV.
- We have two complete DJI "Phantom 4 Pro" drones available at all times, so that redundancy is available on site.
- Working as an operator with two major companies in the U.S conducting construction site work, to include mapping, time lapse video, surveillance and imagery.
As your Drone Pilot, you will find me to be a team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you at your earliest convenience.
Aug. 9, 2016
Request a Quote
Boating and water sports, Cinematography, Construction, Event, Real Estate, Roof Inspection
This pilot has not uploaded any images into their portfolio yet.
Pan out of driveway bacwards
Moving around the property
Lake Allatoona, boat
High altitude circle of property
Currently no reviews.
Droners Approved Pilot