Retired US Army and recently retired Department of Veterans Affairs administrator. Effectively utilizes my skills and years of professional expertise to safely execute the requirements needed to be an effective drone operator. I am a professional, experienced, FAA certified Remote Pilot-In-Command (RPIC). Safety is always my first priority. Computer literate, capable and willing to travel throughout the Southern California area.
My inventory includes:
* DJI Mavic 2 Pro (with three batteries and on-site charging)
* DJI Mavic 2 Pro Zoom (with three batteries and on-site charging)
* Handheld gimbals for low level and/or interior shoots
* Anti-collision lighting and more
* FAA approved Certificate of Waiver (CoW) for 107.29 - Daylight Operations
I look forward to assisting you in your aerial photo/video needs in the Southern California area.
107.29 - Daylight Operations
(Exp: Oct. 31, 2023)
- Fly a UAS at night
Great work, very thorough. Will hire again.
Droners Approved Pilot