How It Works
Post A Job
Average hourly rate
Will travel up to 100 miles
30 Years of Professional Civil Aviation Experience
FAA Part 91 Certified Commercial Pilot, Single-Engine, Multi-Engine, Instrument Rated
FAA Part 91 Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), CFI Instruments (CFII), & Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI)
FAA Part 65 Certified Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic
FAA Part 107 Certified Remote Pilot
Over 2,000 Flight Hours (Manned)
Over 45 Flight Hours (Unmanned)
Specialized In & Knowledgeable On The Following Topics:
- US National Airspace System (NAS) Operational Requirements & Limitations
- US NAS Air Space Regulatory Process & Related Requirements
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast Concept of Operation, Capabilities, Limitations, Shortcomings, and Granular Level Technical Understanding
- Mode-A/C/S Transponder Concept of Operation, Capabilities, Limitations, Shortcomings, Operational Relationship & Integration With Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), and Granular Level Technical Understanding
Uniquely Diverse Career Track Within The Civil Aviation Industry Resulting In a Broad Set of Focused Area Expertise & Knowledge. Past Career Positions & Roles Included:
- Served 6 Years In The US Army As A UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopter Crew Chief & Mechanic
- FAA Part 61 & Part 141 Flight & Ground Instructor, Assistant Chief Flight Instructor, and Flight School Marketing Manager
- Regional Sales Manager For FAA Part 23 Certified General Aviation (GA) Aircraft Manufacturer, Remotely Based Office Conducted Demonstration Flights, Developed & Executed Brand Awareness Program, Educated Prospective Buyers, Facilitated Factory Direct Sales, And Provided After Sale Support & Training As Needed.
- Service Center Development Manager For Previous Aircraft Manufacturer. Developed & Executed Comprehensive Vetting & Maintenance Training Delivered to Aircraft Maintenance Facilities Which Were Approved as Factory Certified Maintenance Facilities
- Civil Aviation Advocacy Group Manager of Air Traffic Services. Managed the Association's Congressional Lobby & Agency Advocacy On All Issues Related to Air Traffic Services & Modifications. Developed Effective Opposition Strategies For All FAA and Department of Defense (DoD) Air Space Proposals or Initiatives Which Was Not In The Best Interest of The Association's Membership. Worked Very Closely With FAA and DoD Officials To Modify Proposed Changes To Civilian Classed Airspace and Military Special Use Airspace (SUA) To Reduce The Negative Impacts To GA, But Still Provided The Necessary Changes.
- Air Traffic Modification and Development Process Environmental Policy Compliance Specialist As a Government Service Employee With The FAA. Worked Closely With Proposal Proponents To Closely Scrutinize All Aspects of Proposal Process & Documentation Complied With Federal Government National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Requirements.
- Civilian Intelligence Officer & Civil Aviation Subject Matter Expert (SME) With US Air Force's Civil Aviation Intelligence Analysis Center (CAIAC). Supported CAIAC Leadership By Ensuring All Intelligence Analysts Were Aware of My Availability To Provide Ad-Hoc Training, As Needed, To Address Any Relevant Knowledge Gaps. Worked Closely With Inter-Agency (IA) and Other Intelligence Community (IC) Partner Organizations Providing Fused Intelligence Analytic Assessment Products Tailored Precisely To Stated Requirements. Led a Small & Highly Effective Team Of Analysts Which Was Stood Up Specifically Provide Direct Support To Highly Compartmentalized DoD Units and Teams Which Required Enhanced Protection of Operations or Task Forces Involved.
May 7, 2020
Request a Quote
Infrastructure, Real Estate, Roof Inspection
Small Home in Owings MD
Small Home in Owings MD Wide
Beautiful COVID-19 Day In North Beach, Maryland
Currently no reviews.
Droners Approved Pilot